Monday, January 24, 2011

Quick update

I've been away for a week on vacation and then on a physiotherapy course.  So I haven't kept up with my commenting.  I've been reading but I apologize for being a bad commenter.
I'm continuing to feel good with little to report.  Our next Dr. appointment isn't until February 10th, so the only updates I have for now are symptoms and shopping!  I plan to start my shopping plan next weekend just because I can!  I know it's still early to shop but I figure I've waited 4 years for this so I'm moving forward.
I found myself looking at double strollers every time I saw one this past week.  It's hard to say whether I should get a tandem one or a double-wide.  They both seem to have advantages/disadvantages.  I've been offered a single stroller from a friend that I think I'll take as well.  It could come in handy when grandparents just want to take one baby/child along with them.
Otherwise, I'm enjoying reading other people making purchasing decisions.  What a great network we have here!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great vacation. Enjoy the shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this network. I think these ladies just saved me a ton of money by encouraging me to look into whether breast pumps are covered by insurance.

    Also, it's not too early to shop. We're trying to build things up slowly and acquire things used, so they don't have to go on the registry.

    Happy baby shopping! (PS: Don't forget to maternity shop too. I dove into that one first.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shopping for two must be especially fun ~ enjoy!

    ReplyDelete