Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sad day

I've felt pretty healthy lately, and spend a lot less time than normal sad that we don't have a child yet.  But yesterday was just one of those days where almost everything made me teary.  While doing errands around town, we drove through some areas that brought back memories.  And those memories of people turned to thoughts of the children they have and then, of course, the sadness that children are missing from our lives.
And a movie we watched had a little representation of the "crazy obsessed infertile woman" which made me wonder if I seem like that to the few people around me who know.
And my mother-in-law talked about some people she knew and basically identified them by how many children they had.  I wonder what she thinks of us?
Whatever, a bad day..thanks all.

No comments:

Post a Comment