Sunday, September 12, 2010

Where I'm "at"

First, thanks guys.
Emotionally, I'm better than I was after the 3rd failed IVF.  I think I'm just more tired then I am sad.  I work with 5 people in my little clinic, and 2 of them are pregnant.  Their bellies are growing and they look so cute and happy and I want it so much.  But, I'm coming to realize that it may not ever happen.  We are meeting with the RE in a week or so and will make the next plan.  It may include another IVF or maybe it will be the start of adoption or egg donation plans.  I really don't know right now.
I'm not sure how often I'll be blogging for the next while.  I had really (naively) started this blog to document our first IVF and then my pregnancy and such.  I just don't know if I want to blog now.

1 comment:

  1. I've never commented before, but I just wanted to say I'm praying for you, to find peace and comfort!!

    ReplyDelete