Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

What a nice long weekend. The change table/dresser is all built making the room complete for furniture. Now I'll just need to stock it.
I've been slowly working away at diapers every time I see a sale. I'm hoping this will help it feel less expensive when the babies are here. It's amazing to calculate how many diapers you need!
On Thursday we had another growth scan. Baby A stayed at 27th percentile and is placenta Doppler was normal. So he's just a little guy. Baby B actually went up to 47th percentile. So pretty "normal".
Other good news at this appointment was that my blood pressure remains good, my cervix is long and closed and my sugar test was all normal. The Dr thinks I can continue at every second week until 32 weeks now. This could always change, but good news for now.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You are probably really smart buying diapers ahead of time...we haven't bought any because we keep toying with the idea of cloth ones and don't know when we'll bring the babies home, sizes, etc. but that cost is going to really be significant either way we go...
    Post pics of the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are doing well. You have come so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really good news. Glad all is well with your boys. :)

    ReplyDelete