Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Moving on...again

Thanks for the comments guys. Unfortunately, it really was a negative. So now I will probably avoid a lot of Christmas events just so I don't have to hear baby comments and baby announcements. I wonder if I never get pregnant, will I shut myself out completely someday? I had a new client last week, who is 70 years old. When telling me her physical history she said "I had endometriosis and never carried a baby to term. Isn't that sad? I think it's very sad."
What I thought was SO sad is that at 70 years old, that is still so part of her life that she tells her new physiotherapist that within 10 minutes.
I don't want that to be me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Damn. I was so hoping it was just too early. I know I'd be shattered as well, so take some time to do what you need to do.
    I'm so, so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. F*ck! I'm so sorry. Sending you lots of love...

    ReplyDelete