Monday, December 28, 2009

Happier

I've recovered to some extent. I'm back to being hopeful that this month will magically be THE month. Then the back up plan is another IVF cycle in a couple of months. Seriously, the third time HAS to work right?
Christmas was nice, with no inappropriate baby comments. It has been helpful that no one has announced any pregnancies lately.
We're going to Florida in a couple of weeks for a little vacation/change. Nice to have something to look forward to.
So I'm only secretly going to feel sorry for my self now. On to happier times and thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. I've recoverable to some extent. I'm returning to staying hopeful that calendar month may like magic function as the calendar month.
    cheapest rs gold
    World of Warcraft Gold Kaufen
    Cheap Runescape 2007 Gold

    ReplyDelete