Monday, January 4, 2010

My thought process today

Being in a good mood this weekend, I thought, maybe I will be one of those people who get naturally pregnant after IVF.  Maybe THIS will be the month.  I mean, it happens.  Why not for us?
I googled pregnancy after IVF this weekend and see that it does happen.  I then read that it's extremely rare, but then even MORE rare if your diagnosis is "unexplained infertility".
So then I returned to an old question; "what the fuck is unexplained infertility?" I call bullshit on this diagnosis.  There HAS to be a reason.  Why can't they find it?  Isn't my low ovarian reserve the reason?  Or my short luteal phase?  Come on!
So it's 9dpo which means I might have a day or 2 left in this cycle, the first following IVF attempt #2.  I don't feel depressed about the cramps tonight though.  Just fucking pissed off.
It's -19 outside and my dogs want to go for a walk.  Nothing like the cold to snap me out of my funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment