Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just a little mid-month note

Just back from our trip to Florida.  The weather was nice for a few days, but even on the not-nice days it was a great trip.  We had a good time with our friends, saw some cool stuff, and totally relaxed.  I have to say, for the first week in probably a year or more, I thought of TTC less than 5 times.  It still came into my thoughts a few times, but not much.  We got home last night and I STILL forgot to take my BBT (I didn't even take the thermometer on holiday).
So back to work tomorrow.  I'm not looking forward to it but I'm not dreading it either.  My goal is to really get some things accomplished with my clients over the next 6 weeks.  I'd like to go he extra mile for a while, since I feel like I've been a little half-assed lately.  
Next Dr. appointment Feb 3rd.  Then we'll see what next.




No comments:

Post a Comment