Friday, June 3, 2011

Little babies

I have little babies in there. Baby A is now in only the 14th percentile (dropping steadily from 30 over the past couple of months). It means he is 2 weeks behind and only 3lbs.
Baby B is 3 lbs 9 oz which is better, in the 30th percentile.
Apparently this drop is quite normal with twins, it's just happening a little early AND the babies are starting out so small.
So they will be born early. I've been worried about it but am wrapping my head around it now. The Dr thinks we have 2 more weeks, so grow babies grow!

5 comments:

  1. good luck keeping those babies cooking for as long as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they have a little last growth spurt! Hang in there and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're doing everything you can do to keep those little ones healthy and growing. Looks like you'll get to meet them soon! I can't believe how close you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you are almost there! Hope they decide to be lazy and stay a while longer though.

    I ran across my husband's birth certificate the other day, and it was the first time I saw the tiny prints of his feet. He was 2 lbs. 5 oz., and did very well - and that was 38 years ago!

    ReplyDelete