Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Still going...

I am still in the hospital, the babies are still little but doing well, and my life is too boring for much of an update!
As of today, the Dr. thinks my c-section will be Monday or Tuesday but I'll know for sure after a growth scan on Saturday. So much for a Canada Day birthday!
They check the umbilical cord flow everyday, along with fetal heart monitoring every 4 hrs. So it's pretty reassuring. The food sucks, and I'm officially bored (although my iPhone/ipad combo is very helpful) but I am pretty happy to have universal health care at the moment. It's nice not to have to worry about money while this is going on.
I love my dr. and nurses, so that's good stuff.
Alright, that's all I've got!

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there, can't wait to hear you have welcomed healthy babes! I hope and pray they continue to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear they are keeping such a close eye on you. Just think, you won't be bored for long ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just started reading your blog... good luck with your c-section. I had my little one via c section last November.

    Hope the boredom doesn't drive you too crazy!

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. i can't believe it's almost time for you guys to meet your boys. good luck with the c section!

    ReplyDelete