Friday, April 2, 2010

Obsessed

I had a busy week but yet almost every second of the day that I wasn't busy, I can't help but think about my symptoms.  I'm very hopeful but very worried.  A third failed IVF is such a huge deal.  Especially with how well I responded this time, but in the end having poor egg quality.  Can any of my eggs actually make a baby?
I had sharp pains on 4dp3dt.  They only lasted about 30 seconds but happened about 4 times during the morning.  Then most nights I've felt generally crampy, AF crampy.  Now today I'm worried that I'm at the beginning stages of a headache.  My boobs are sore, but they always are with progesterone.  So basically, my symptoms are non-descript, as usual at this stage of the cycle.  Today is 7dp3dt and I'm going to test early on 9dp3dt.  I definitely can't wait for the beta.

1 comment:

  1. Just checking in to see how you are doing. Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete