Saturday, March 5, 2011

Anatomy Scan and such

Everything apparently looked good at our anatomy scan.  The reporting software was down so we had the Dr. who reviews the u/s tell us all was well but that she wanted another couple of scans of Baby B's face as she didn't like the ones the tech took.  So we go back again next week.
Our Dr. didn't have the report obviously so I don't know weights or anything that I'd like to know.  Although, since we go next week I suppose I'll be able to get that then.
We are definitely having 2 boys.  It was pretty obvious when the u/s tech showed up the views.   It's pretty cute to see that.
I also loved seeing how much bigger they are.  And the details in their hands and feet.  And Baby A drinking up the amniotic fluid (gross, I know) seeing his little jaw work and the fluid go down his throat.  All cool stuff.
I've finished my "wish list" and know brand names and such that I want now.  Now I wait impatiently for sales to see when I can purchase these items.
I did get my twin breast feeding pillow and twin belt in the mail so one purchase.  The belt feels fantastic, even though I don't really need it yet.  I bought pressure relief stockings as well since I've had some swelling over the past 2 weeks.  It's early for swelling but I am on my feet most of the day so it's not that surprising.  My blood pressure is nice and low so the swelling seems unrelated to that.
Really, all's well..

5 comments: