Monday, February 21, 2011

Movement? *edited to add books*

I'm feeling little "feelings" over the past couple of days.   I'm pretty sure it's my first feelings of movement b/c it's consistently over the babies.  I like to chat to which ever one I'm feeling moving around.
I am expanding rather quickly over the past 2 weeks.  The difference is very noticeable to people who see me every few days.
And continuing my addiction with books about babies, I'm learning some great tips.  I'm so excited!  This really is the first time in my life that I haven't felt nervous about such a major change.  I guess the 3.5 years of infertility gave me lots of time to prepare for this one!
Books I'm currently loving:
The Everything Baby's First Year Book
The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems
Raising Twins
I know some people don't "agree" with some of these authors but I'm loving just learning about development and suggestions for getting into patterns and interpreting behaviours.

4 comments: