Tuesday, March 23, 2010

20 ovum

It was pretty painful today but that's fine with me since the result is 20 eggs.  Wow, the ovaries are huge when you have a normal amount of follicles.  Again I say, what a difference from my other cycles.
I've been lying around all afternoon and plan to continue that tonight.  I'll wait anxiously for the fertilization report tomorrow.  Since I'll be getting that call at work, I hope I'm emotionally stable (yeah right, while I'm full of estrogen).
Off to drink more water to ward off any chance of OHSS.

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap! That's two more than I had. Make sure you are drinking water with electrolytes, like smart water or vitamin water. Also try to get at least 80 grams of protein (easier said than done, I know!). Both should keep ohss away. Can't wait to hear the fert report!

    ReplyDelete