Saturday, March 20, 2010

CD 11, still happy!

Things are still looking very normal. How that can be makes no sense to me. No one at the clinic seems to notice the dramatic shift. I guess no one would look at my numbers now and compare to my other cycles. IF i get the number of eggs that it looks like I will, someone is going to be a little shocked with the next set of "orders".
First: left has 9 between 12mm and 16mm, 7 around 10mm
Right had 7 between 12mm and 16mm, 7 smaller than 10mm.
I go back on CD 13 with the plan of taking a trigger that night. The doctor expects a few eggs to be too mature at retrieval now but feels the largest amount will be ready if we wait the extra day.
So right now it's looking possible to get 20 or more eggs, some will be too mature and some not mature enough but that could leave us with 10 at least (I think). We do ICSI b/c my egg numbers have been so low in the past. But the doctor also wrote to transfer them all on day 3. Obviously that won't happen if we have more than 3 or 4 but I'm looking forward to watching the conversation about that order.
I'm rather uncomfortable now, feeling pressure at my groin. I did not feel this much pressure/discomfort in the past 2 cycles. So again, I guess this is what people normally feel. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment