Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 3 transfer complete

Our clinic always has you come in on day 3, to get the quality report and decide whether to transfer on day 3 or 5. With 10 embryos yesterday I was sure we'd be waiting for day 5. Not the case when you have poor quality eggs. We had 7 left today, 3 of them pretty good for day 3, 2 ok and one shitty little guy. It was pretty obvious that there really isn't a point to waiting for day 5 because the only ones likely to make it, can just go in today. Because I have never had implantation, the decision was to put in 3 or 4. So we put in 4, under no delusion that we'll have quads. Just hoping for one to stick.
The nice thing about them going in earlier than I thought, is I am off work until Tuesday. So I'm taking these 4 days to lay around.
I'm feeling really good really. I thought I'd be more disappointed to end up with none for freezing after such a great response to stimulation. But I'm feeling very positive.
Embryos transferred: 10 celled grade 2 (my clinic grades them 1 to 5 with 1 as the best), two 8 celled grade 2s and an 8 celled grade 3 for luck!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I really, really, really hope this works for you. Just one HAS to stick!

    ReplyDelete