Monday, May 17, 2010

Still, nothing to report

After 6 weeks of trying to get our records from our fertility clinic, we have been successful.  I was informed on Friday that our request has been processed and we'd get our chart notes early this week.  Not today though, of course!
So we are waiting for our follow up appointment on June 9th from our March IVF.  God, that is so absurd. It angers me that I've been waiting so long for feedback on that failed cycle.  We're also going to have our consult at the completely private clinic now that they're going to have our chart notes.  I'm hoping to get that appointment the first week in June since they said it would only take up to 2 weeks for an appointment.
Every time my husband has called the private clinic an actual person has answered the phone! This is unheard of at our current clinic.  Needless to say, we're probably going to switch to the private clinic, if not just to be able to get immediate answers and feedback.  I really do like my current doctor though, so I'd like to hear what she has to say about all of this.
Otherwise, I'm much more hopeful again.  I'm still very jealous of pregnant people and very tired of being asked nearly daily by clients "do you have any children?".  But I'm managing to NOT think about it at least part of my days now.  I've been doing great with my fertility diet, acupuncture 3 times a week and my low ovarian reserve supplements.  So hopefully July will be our next and last IVF.

No comments:

Post a Comment