Sunday, May 2, 2010

Just to post

I don't have much to share really.  I'm still surprisingly down but really only the people closest to me know that.  I can at least talk about the failed cycle with the few people who know now.  We went to visit some friends this weekend and it was still rather hard to socialize but it was good for both of us.
So I'm significantly healthier than a month ago but much worse than I normally have been this long after a BFN.
I assume we'll do a 4th IVF but that's still in limbo.  Maybe donor eggs make more sense.  I'm taking a few supplements suggested by Denver for poor egg quality.  And I've learned acupuncture from my coworker so believe it or not, I'm going to needle myself now at least 3 times a week for a few months.  So that's how I'm trying to move things forward in my head.  Trying to pick up some hope again.

No comments:

Post a Comment