Monday, January 24, 2011

Quick update

I've been away for a week on vacation and then on a physiotherapy course.  So I haven't kept up with my commenting.  I've been reading but I apologize for being a bad commenter.
I'm continuing to feel good with little to report.  Our next Dr. appointment isn't until February 10th, so the only updates I have for now are symptoms and shopping!  I plan to start my shopping plan next weekend just because I can!  I know it's still early to shop but I figure I've waited 4 years for this so I'm moving forward.
I found myself looking at double strollers every time I saw one this past week.  It's hard to say whether I should get a tandem one or a double-wide.  They both seem to have advantages/disadvantages.  I've been offered a single stroller from a friend that I think I'll take as well.  It could come in handy when grandparents just want to take one baby/child along with them.
Otherwise, I'm enjoying reading other people making purchasing decisions.  What a great network we have here!

5 comments: