Saturday, October 3, 2009

Just thinking...

I'm feeling good and looking forward to our next IVF try.
But I'm finding my self more emotional reading other's blogs these days.  People with negatives, people realizing that can't continue on with TTC for financial reasons or more personal reasons.  I am sad for them, and I worry that this may happen to me (us) someday.  My husband assures me that we can keep trying.  But there is always an end.  And if we don't want to end up childless, then don't we have to think about adoption and the money THAT will cost at some point?  It is really the "A word" for me right now, but when do I need to think about that? 2 more IVF cycles?  I guess I'll know when the time comes?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you get another shot at IVF this year. Forced breaks are never easy.

    The trouble with IF is there is no real script to follow. Many adoption agencies won't let you start the process until you've completely stopped ttc. And while I can understand that we would need the time to grieve, we've also spent so much time ttc that adding another year or two for adoption feels like an eternity. This all being said, I feel like you will know when the time comes. BUT, I hope you never have to get to that point... Hugs.

    ReplyDelete