Saturday, November 21, 2009

Deflated

I have been excited and hopeful. But I was really deflated today at the day 7 u/s. The doc counted 4 on the right, 3 on the left, and none bigger than 12mm. So there are less now (although I know there are probably some tiny ones there) and they're progressing even slower than last time. I have to go back tomorrow. It is stressful to have to drive 1.5 to 2 hrs there and back almost every day. And I guess planning Mon/Wed/Fri mornings off this week was off the mark, therefore more stress with the work schedule changes. The doc said "it looks a lot like last cycle" which is pretty depressing since I'm not pregnant from that cycle. I have a feeling this is a waste of our money and I am just not a good responder to IVF. But if I admit that, then what?
One day at a time though. Maybe tomorrow will have better news.

No comments:

Post a Comment