Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Lots of driving

CD7- to the clinic as reported in my last post
CD8- returned to the clinic, 8 follicles but they're small, told to start ganirelex that night
CD10- back to the clinic, everything is progressing well, 9 follicles and a couple of tiny ones added. In the late afternoon I was called and told my blood work was high so I had to come back the next day.
CD11-back to clinic, my follicles that were all growing about 1mm a day jumped up about 3mm since yesterday. There are definately 9 good ones and a couple of little ones that are probably joining the game too late. One of the 9 is most likely the old cyst too. So 8?? That's better than 3 last time.

Tomorrow is CD12 and guess what? We're going back to the clinic. Apparently they'll know tomorrow if it's time to trigger.

So 5 trips in 6 days. That's a 2 hour drive both ways, bright and early in the morning. We get back in time for a 1 hour nap and then I head to work for 5 hours. Needless to say, it's been a long and tiring week. And I just LOVE that I'm supposed to be "relaxed" during this lovely time. PLEASE, let this work...

No comments:

Post a Comment