Sunday, November 1, 2009

Questions for the doc

So Tuesday is our "follow up" appointment with the doctor.  It's crazy to think I was possibly going to start IVF again 2 weeks ago, and my follow up is only this week.  My questions (they'll sound much less formal in the office):
1. How is this new protocol going to increase my ovarian production?  I want to know the science, I always do.
2. How are we going to make sure I don't have a cyst on my right ovary again?  I don't want this cycle cancelled.  (I am aware that they can't just wave a wand to get rid of my cyst, I just don't like that it hasn't been acknowledged that I always have a cyst on u/s).
3. My period was really light after IVF, just as it always is.  I was told it would be heavy.  Couldn't this affect implantation?
I'm looking forward to (hopefully) getting some answers.  Then we'll order our next dose of medications and wait for this cycle to end.
I'm ovulating yesterday/today or tomorrow, so I'm half way through the cycle.  Of course, I always have quiet hopes that we'll get pregnant on our own but at least I'm planning ahead now.

No comments:

Post a Comment