Wednesday, November 17, 2010

9dp3dt - babbling

Work is busy and therefore I am easily getting through the days. The evenings, though, seem to be about over thinking every sensation. I SWEAR I am feeling different things than I usually do. My concern is that I always think I'm feeling different things. I have cramps of different sorts but they don't seem like my usual steady ache. I had a headache yesterday but it came on suddenly and left really quickly too. The weirdest thing is this tightening I feel all through my upper abdominal muscles. When I stand up straight I feel so much tightness. Isn't it too early for a symptom like that.
As of today, I'm feeling hopeful anyway. So we're not testing until Saturday. That way, if it's a negative result, I don't have to go to work and try to be nice to people.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, the waiting. It's so hard to say. I've had friends who've had completely different symptoms with each pregnancy. For me, I will be freaked out if I don't have implantation bleeding like I've had with each bfp. On the other hand, the implantation bleeding always freaks me out too, and I was always surprised with a bfp. Basically, we just can't win :(

    I think it's a good idea to test on a day where you don't feel obligated to be nice to anyone. Hoping you have reason to be especially nice though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing all fingers and toes for you! I know how maddening the guessing about symptoms is. Definitely stalking you on Saturday :-)

    ReplyDelete