Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanks

Thank you for all your comments. We have barely told anyone about our TTC and IVF attempts, so we definitely aren't talking about this. It's nice to have a blogging community to talk about it. My co-workers, who surely would have known about IVF #5 due to my change in schedule, have let me keep my pseudo-privacy since IVF #3. I wonder if they'll pick up on my change of mood or not.
I did tell my mom and dad. They have watched us go through some pretty dark days so I had to tell them this great news.
I would prefer a singleton but will not complain if there are more in there. How crazy to go from more than 30 failed natural cycles and 4 failed IVFs, to my first ever beta of 335 (whatever that number may mean)
Thanks again guys.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great beta.. it's high so I wouldn't be surprised if you have twins. Cheers!! So happy for you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your parents were excited...maybe surprised? Very cool!

    ReplyDelete