Wednesday, November 3, 2010

CD12 - Jeesh!

Lots of follicles.  And very high E2.  My last 2 IVFs I had E2 between 15,000 and 17,000 (whatever it is measured in, here in Canada) which is apparently too high and at risk for OHSS.   Today it is 21,000.  So I can not go until day 15 for retrieval.  It will be day 14, Friday.   The follicles looked about the same sizes today but all around 17mm.  I hope they are mature!
I am feeling more uncomfortable than I ever have pre-retrieval.  And it seems I am rather moody b/c I am angry at my husband all to often over the last few days.  I don't think I've really been this moody with my previous cycles.
Change is good right?

1 comment:

  1. They will still grow a bit, right? So, this could very well be good! For the life of me, I cannot remember what my E2 levels have been, so I'm no help there. I'd say moody is good ; ) Hope you have an excellent retrieval!

    ReplyDelete