Monday, November 8, 2010

Positivity from here on out! (or at least for the 2ww)

Maybe there IS reason for some hope this time. The quality of the embryos is much better than we've ever had. Today all were graded A or A- except 1 that was a B. We transferred 3 8-celled, one already showing some "compacting" apparently. That is definitely the best day 3 transfer we've had. There is also somewhat of a chance that 3 others could freeze, and we've always been very certain that wouldn't happen due to poor quality.
Apparently this clinic only goes to day 5 if there are 5 at 4-cells on day 2. Today with only 4 at 8-cells, and with us transferring 3, I guess it didn't make a lot of sense to wait.
So today at least, I'm optimistic and cheerful. I am taking on the role of petri dish and am going to watch tv and read all day.

Now for my records, since I always refer back in my blog:
Transferred
8c-A
8c-A-, compacting
8c-A-
Remaining
8c-B
7c-A
6c-A-
4c-A
4c-A
4c-A-

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! You definitely have reason to hope! Hope you have some make it to freeze too. (We've never made it to that point either.)

    ReplyDelete