Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day 9 - looking up?

Well, better news at this appointment:
right ovary - 20mm (the cyst is smaller?), 19mm, 14mm and a new one at 9mm
left ovary - 19 mm, 18mm, 18mm, 14mm and 2 new ones at 9mm and 8mm
The shitty news remains that there are so few follicles, I can easily remember the measurements that the doctor tells the nurse.  The good news is that things are progressing and there is a chance I may have 8-10 by day 13.  Go Ovaries Go!
It was a quick appointment today.  My meds stay the same so there was no meeting with the nurse.  I didn't get a phone call before 3:00 so that means my blood work is doing ok.
I feel "full" with some pressure in my lower abdomen.  I am continuing to do a daily gentle cardio workout b/c it calms me.  I am a little concerned about my work days this week as they are PACKED since I booked off 2 days for appointments and it's already a short week.  I shouldn't be scheduling such busy days.  
Anyway, the waiting game continues...

1 comment: