Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Trying to be positive

I'm feeling a little better today but not a lot. I had a very busy work day, so that helped.
What I didn't say yesterday is that I had only 5 follicles on my left ovary and 3 on my right (including the 20mm cyst). So that, plus my high FSH and Estradiol shows possible ovarian reserve issues. How could I be TTC for 29 cycles and never found that out until now? Could it be wrong and the functional cyst is throwing everything out of Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Nikolaj Coster-Waldau I hate that I have to wait until Friday to find out more.
BUT, I have read lots of successful IVF stories with only 8 follicles on day 3 now so I'm trying to be hopeful again. I am sad that I was so hopeful and now I lost that.
I've done 2 shots now and they don't hurt at all. I was headachey all day but I get a lot of headaches so it was probably stead, not the Puregon.
2 more days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment