Thursday, September 24, 2009

Doing ok

I was pretty upset yesterday. And I'm still sad, but I think I might be better than I usually am with a BFN. Tonight, my husband and I talked about our next step. I think I'd like to take October off, but ONLY October. So maybe start the bcp at the end of October (if I even have this choice). I want a new protocol though, for this "low ovarian reserve" shit. If I can move on with a new plan, I think it will help.
My receptionist told me she is 10 weeks pregnant today. I'm happy for her, just jealous that I can't get pregnant. It's a little tough to take that announcement at this moment but whatever.
I am thinking of social events I don't think I can attend for a while, just until I'm a little more stable.

And thanks for the comments, Lucky Little 13. I'm excited to hear if you have 1 or 2 in there!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! There is nothing quite like a pregnancy announcement on the tails of a bfn. And to have to watch her throughout the pregnancy certainly adds an even bigger sting. I'm so sorry. You are totally justified in hating her behind her back if you want.

    Taking a little break is probably good for your mind and body. Have you looked into acupuncture? Someone who specializes in fertility could probably help with your ovarian reserve. And there is a great book, the infertility cure, that, I believe has a section on it from the traditional chinese medicine lens. Sometimes it's nice to have projects when you are on a break...

    ReplyDelete