Friday, September 18, 2009

Migraine #1

I get migraines.  Usually a couple a month.  Since I was a tween.
In the past 2.5 years, TTC, I have taken a lot less medications than I used to (all those 2WWs) and therefore I don't function with my headaches as well as I used to.
Today is the FIRST one since I started IVF.  I didn't have any from the medications in the first 1/2 of the cycle.  I'm pretty sure today's is caused by the quick weather shift, but it's bad.  I'm just starting to come around right now, with that feeling of nausea.

Anyway, I read quite a few infertility blogs.  I'm a lurker, but I'm faithful at it.  Many of my bloggers have started or are starting IVF in the past month or so.  Today the third in a row got a positive result!  Awesome.
This IVF thing does sound very hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment